Agents of |rOFl|

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agents of |rOFl|

4 posters

Football (not that American football rubbish)

TheRealMcCoy
    TheRealMcCoy

Football (not that American football rubbish) Empty Football (not that American football rubbish)

Post  TheRealMcCoy Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:57 pm

So, what football do you all support then?

I'm a proud, true and dedicated Arsenal fan. Going to the City game next Saturday, hopefully it won't be a 3-0 hammering like last time Crying or Very sad
    Captain Planet

Football (not that American football rubbish) Empty Re: Football (not that American football rubbish)

Post  Captain Planet Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:02 am

It's not real football if it's one of the ones where you can pick up the ball and run around with it! Laughing

I'm an Everton fan myself, looks like our form is dropping off so could be a nervous ending to the season with the European places still up for grabs.
    foodafix

Football (not that American football rubbish) Empty Re: Football (not that American football rubbish)

Post  foodafix Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:49 am

Sorry but I really enjoy watching gridiron!!

Other than that am a true blue Chelsea fan of many, many years some good and lots of sad ones.
    cookie monster

Post  cookie monster Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:08 pm

i am most probably going to make myself a lot of enemies with the following statement (i don't care - i am drunk Razz)

to be honest i don't have a clue about the premier league - except that ManU, Chelsea (under Abramowich - how the hell do you spell him?) and Arsenal are often in the Champions League... but i do like a little local club called Unterhaching (now try to pronounce that Razz). Here in Germany that club is extremely popular because it's a town of maximum 10k inhabitants - and they still made it to "our" premier league - the Bundeslige... well, that was once upon a time - they are now bobbing up and down somewhere about 4th and 5th league but they still have a huge number of fans around here - home matches are always sold out (only 5 minutes by train to their stadium Smile)
    TheRealMcCoy
    TheRealMcCoy

Post  TheRealMcCoy Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:18 pm

Well your (Everton) are doing really well considering your best attacking player has been out for the whole season (Yakubu).
    I think you would have given Villa and us a good run for that 4th spot.
    Oh well, I shouldn't complain Razz
    Captain Planet

Post  Captain Planet Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:22 pm

Losing Yakubu was bad, but it was losing Arteta that was the final straw!

I'm looking forward to the next season without such a ridiculous amount of injuries. cheers
    TheRealMcCoy
    TheRealMcCoy

Post  TheRealMcCoy Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:31 am

Yea, shame he didn't come to Arsenal in the summer. Saying that there is always next time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:46 am